Cruiser CDT Dual Counting Scales
Prices From £0.00
- 4kg to 48kg
- 0.1g to 2g
Cruiser CDT Dual Counting Scales
Count more, more accurately!
Our new Cruiser CDT range makes counting applications easy. Users can store and recall up to 99 items in the CDT's memory for management of frequently used parts. The internal rechargeable battery lets the scale to be used anywhere, even if power is not available.
|Stabilization Time (sec.)||2 Seconds|
|Display||Backlit LCD with 1.6” / 40mm-high digits|
|Power Supply||12VDC 800mA adaptor, Internal rechargeable battery|
Optional Remote Platform Connectivity
Easily connect to an auxiliary platform for additional weighing surface to count larger pieces. The optional platforms can handle bulk parts with its large capacity while the CDT provides superior accuracy for a better counting solution. (Auxiliary platforms not Included)
PLU (Product Look Up Functions)
Users can store and recall up to 99 items in the CDT's memory for management of frequently used parts. PLU numbers can be easily assigned using the numbers on the keypad after weighing.
Conveniently Displayed Results
All CDT counting scales feature three easy-to-read displays that show weight, unit weight and count all in one location. The three screens display weight, unit weight and piece count.
Connect to a second platform
How to use a second platform
How to use CDT PLUs
Dual Scale Operation
CDT easily connects to optional auxiliary platform for bulk counting applications.
Internal Rechargeable Battery
The rechargeable battery allows for operation almost anywhere. Battery life is up to 70 hours of use (depending on operation).
Adjustable levelling feet help optimise setup and ensure accurate readings.
RS-232 interface provides speedy connection to computers and Adam Equipment printers.
Net Total Weighing
Automatically adds the individual weights of several components and displays the total weight.
Parts counting optimisation automatically refines piece weight as parts are added. Additionally, there are parts counting with freely selectable sample sizes.
Store and recall items along with descriptions, unit weights and tare weights in the scale’s memory.
Colour-coded keys facilitate quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons.
Features and Benefits
- Backlit LCD shows weight, unit weight and count in one convenient location
- Adjustable levelling feet help optimise setup
- Colour-coded keys facilitate quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons
- RS-232 interface provides speedy connection to computers and printers
- Optional USB interface simplifies data communication
- Solid ABS housing is durable for industrial use
- AC adapter included
- Programmable auto power-off to save energy
- Rechargeable battery included for operation almost anywhere
- Built-in memory for storing products and settings
- External calibration allows for verification and adjustment with weights
- 1:1,600,000 Internal counting resolution for precise results
- Parts counting optimisation automatically refines piece weight as parts are added
- Parts counting with freely selectable sample sizes
- Preset tare function speeds the process of repetitive weighing
- Programmable for counting to a preset number of parts
- Store and recall items along with descriptions, unit weights and tare weights in the scale’s memory
- A 5-year warranty means quality assured for years of use.