GBC Bench Counting Scales
GBC offers a combination of features and durability, making it well-suited for industrial counting tasks. A numeric keypad simplifies unit weight and sample entry, while the display shows total weight, unit weight and number of pieces.
Prices From £0.00
- 16kg to 60kg
- 0.5g to 2g
Multiple Weighing units
The GBC is a fully featured counting scale with numeric keypad for unit weight and sample entry. The large backlit display shows unit weight, total weight and number of pieces. A grade 304 stainless steel top pan with mild steel base and pillar-mounted ABS plastic indicator make the GBC a durable industrial floor counting scale. Power is supplied by an AC adapter or the built-in, rechargeable battery.
Features and Benefits
- Backlit LCD shows weight, unit weight and count in one convenient location
- Programmable backlight can be set to "always on," "always off" or "light only when weighing"
- Adjustable levelling feet help optimise setup
- Colour-coded keys facilitate quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons
- RS-232 interface provides speedy connection to computers and printers
- Rugged construction stands up to industrial use
- Splash-proof housing, keypad and display are easy to clean
- Rechargeable battery included for operation almost anywhere
- Programmable auto power-off to save energy
- Audible overload alarm warns when capacity is exceeded
- External calibration allows for verification and adjustment with weights
- Parts counting with freely selectable sample sizes
- Parts counting optimisation automatically refines piece weight as parts are added
- Preset tare function speeds the process of repetitive weighing
- Printouts include date and time for data tracking within Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) guidelines
- Zero-tracking feature ensures display returns to zero reading
- User can program alarm to sound when preset total is reached
- 1:600,000 internal counting resolution
- A 5-year warranty means quality assured for years of use.