LHS Crane Scales
LHS features cast aluminum magnesium housing and a large rotating plated steel hook and shackle with safety catch, providing strength and flexibility to safely weigh suspended loads. A standard remote control allows scale operation from a safe distance.
Prices From £0.00
- 500kg to 2000kg
- 0.1kg to 0.5kg
Multiple Weighing units
Toggle icon descriptions
The LHS crane scale offers a strong, safe solution for weighing heavy, suspended loads in industrial settings such as shipping and production operations. Ruggedly constructed, LHS boasts cast aluminum magnesium indicator housing, chrome-plated steel hook, safety catch and oversized swivel shackle and bolt. The hook and shackle rotate, giving complete flexibility. A remote control allows scale operation from a safe distance. LED display readings are highly visible in any lighting conditions, including outdoors.
Features and Benefits
- Bright LED display for easy viewing in most environments
- Rotating hook allows easy access while loading, then safely locks in place during weighing
- Lightweight design simplifies transport and portability
- Remote control allows safe, hands-free operation
- Rugged construction stands up to industrial use
- Programmable auto power-off to save energy
- External calibration allows for verification and adjustment with weights
- Hold function freezes the displayed weight, allowing time to elapse without losing the result
- Zero-tracking feature ensures display returns to zero reading
- A 3-year warranty means quality assured for years of use.