BKT Label Printing Scales
Prices From £0.00
- 8kg to 600kg
- 0.1g to 0.05kg
Adam Equipment BKT Label Printing Bench and Floor Scales
Quickly print custom labels and bar codes, simplifying industrial checkweighing tasks
The BKT series of bench and floor scales features a built-in printer that can print weight, QR codes, barcodes and labels in several languages. Dedicated software allows you to personalise label designs and formatting. Choose from three different platform sizes in a variety of capacities and readabilities.
Built-in label printer with free label editing software
Print Custom Labels and Barcodes
The onboard indicator features a built in printer and easy operation with a simple six button layout
BKT bench and floor scales are ideal for manufacturing, shipping and receiving, packing and distribution warehouses. BKT scales feature a sturdy ABS plastic indicator, cast aluminium base, and easy-to-clean stainless steel platform.
BCT features a printer that can print weight, QR codes, bar codes and labels, which can be customised.
Easy to Read Display
Results are readily visible in any lighting, as the backlit LCD features large, distinctive digits.
Features and Benefits
- Vivid, backlit LCD easily visible in any lighting conditions
- Checkweighing with audible alarm
- Programmable backlight can be set to "always on," "always off" or "light only when weighing"
- Colour-coded keys facilitate quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons
- Level indicator and adjustable feet ensure proper balance setup for optimum weighing results
- Large, grade 304 stainless steel pan allows easy cleaning
- RS-232 interface provides speedy connection to computers and printers
- Rugged construction stands up to industrial use
- Sealed keypad protects against dirt and spills
- Overload protection helps prevent damage to internal components
- Built-in printer can print weight, QR codes, bar codes and customized labels in numerous languages
- Rechargeable battery included for operation almost anywhere
- Programmable auto power-off to save energy
- Memory accumulation totals results
- Parts counting optimisation automatically refines piece weight as parts are added
- Selectable digital filtering helps minimise effects of vibration and disturbances
- Zero-tracking feature ensures display returns to zero reading
- 1:600,000 internal counting resolution
- A 3-year warranty means quality assured for years of use.