GBK Bench Checkweighing Scales
Prices From £0.00
- 6kg to 150kg
- 2g to 50g
Streamline Checkweighing with GBK Bench Scales
GBK bench scales are purpose-built for checkweighing, batching, parts counting and general weighing. Checkweighing helps compare a weight against limits to determine if the weight is above, below or within your preset limits. With superb accuracy and intuitive features, stay on top of quality control, assembly and manufacturing processes.
The recommended scale for demanding industrial and manufacturing tasks
Easily read under, over, and within acceptable weight limits with checkweighing LEDs. Yellow LEDs represent under limits, green indicates within limits and red denotes a weight over the pre-set parameters.
Monitor overloads and protect the internal components of your scale with the built-in capacity tracker.
The backlit LCD display on the GBK is easy to read in any lighting conditions and features 20mm-high digits for reading at a distance.
Industrial Grade Construction
The GBK features a durable ABS plastic housing for the indicator display, matched with an easy-to-clean 300mm x 400mm grade 304 stainless steel pan
Versatile Display Options
The pillar-mounted display can be removed and wall mounted for optimal viewing of results
Choose from the five Mplus models for legal-for-trade applications
Features and Benefits
- Vivid, backlit LCD easily visible in any lighting conditions
- Capacity tracker built into display for easily monitoring possible overloads
- Checkweighing LEDs clearly show under, over and within acceptable limits
- Checkweighing with audible alarm
- Programmable backlight can be set to "always on," "always off" or "light only when weighing"
- Colour-coded keys facilitate quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons
- Level indicator and adjustable feet ensure proper balance setup for optimum weighing results
- Large, grade 304 stainless steel pan allows easy cleaning
- RS-232 interface provides speedy connection to computers and printers
- Rugged construction stands up to industrial use
- Sealed keypad protects against dirt and spills
- Overload protection helps prevent damage to internal components
- Rechargeable battery included for operation almost anywhere
- Programmable auto power-off to save energy
- Memory accumulation totals results
- Parts counting with freely selectable sample sizes
- Parts counting optimisation automatically refines piece weight as parts are added
- Preset tare function speeds the process of repetitive weighing
- Selectable digital filtering helps minimise effects of vibration and disturbances
- Zero-tracking feature ensures display returns to zero reading
- 1:600,000 internal counting resolution
- A 5-year warranty means quality assured for years of use.